Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Mangosteen revisited was Cheap but scented

I went to our Dragon Boat Festival over the weekend. There was a real
Yurt set up by our Mongolian community. After the lecture by a
festival volunteer on the architecture I asked where was the kettle
for yak butter and puer. I got handed a brochure. I did see the
Peacock dance by three girls of the Yunnan Tai minority. There was a
big tent for Mangosteen(Mangousteen) where I was told it was the
lastest miracle drink from Asia, Thailand specifically. I was shown
pictures of second degree burns being healed. Internally it is used
for anti-inflammation. I passed on the $50 bottles of concentrate
which I had to order. I stopped in an Asian store on the way home and
bought some chilled cans for half/buck each of 30% juice. I was
surprised on the combinations of tea and milk. I bought an Assam
milk. I also got a drink that is white fungus.

Jim

PS When I spill my boiling Mangousteen white tea on me I least wont
get burned.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I did get a lb of Thailand cooked snail meat for $2 (a poor mans sushi
or escargot) to try with Kona tea. Hopefully I wont be around when
the worms take over.

Jim

Cheap but scented Space Cowboy Tea 0 20-07-2009 01:52 PM
cheap flights from mumbai to bangkok cheap flights brisbane tothailand cheapest flight from bangkok cheap flights bangkok to europe cheapflights bangkok to beijing flights china to thailand cheap business classflights bangkok cheap flight hong kong b [email protected] General Cooking 0 18-04-2008 07:21 AM
mangosteen/rambutan plants source Joel Smith Asian Cooking 34 27-01-2005 03:55 AM
mangosteen/rambutan plants source Joel Smith Asian Cooking 0 13-01-2005 06:36 AM
Scented Candles from Candleland-Scented Candles to Indulge Your Candle Craving! Brad Marketplace 0 27-10-2003 01:54 AM