Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Tea shoppes and customers

I stopped by my local tea shoppe yesterday after dropping off the I
Dont Work For The Obama Administration tax forms yesterday at the PO.
I wanted to make sure there was no problem with the Forever stamps
which isnt good for a brown business envelop which I used to mail in
my property taxes earlier this year. I got some discount teas and a
cup to go. In the meantime the wife of the owner is showing a looky
loo around. I knew she was in trouble when she had to explain the use
of a teapot with an infuser. I could sense the confusion about tea
choices. The LL left without buying anything. I dont own a tea
shoppe because Id have to give the customers what they want or in this
case not.

Jim

PS Its too bad about the spam. Im lurking in a push pedal biking
group and its there also.

Whiner customers at KFC [email protected] General Cooking 212 26-01-2016 11:50 PM
PITA customers... Dave Smith[_1_] General Cooking 319 09-11-2015 06:39 AM
Any Vinfolio customers? DaleW Wine 1 19-01-2010 01:14 AM
Customers (was checks) Dimitri General Cooking 152 02-06-2009 12:12 AM
de-clump the customers? [email protected] Restaurants 0 01-07-2005 12:46 PM