Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Nilgiri

I've broken my Lenten tea fast (only drinking opened teas) with a
couple of Nigiris- Poabs Estate FOP and Iyerpadi Estate BOP. The
Poabs is a perfectly good tea, but has an off taste to me of something
like lavender or rosemary. The Iyerpadi is both deep and light,
perfect for a late morning tea, and similar to other Iyerpadis I have
had. Toci
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Apr 14, 3:48*pm, toci > wrote:
> I've broken my Lenten tea fast (only drinking opened teas) with a
> couple of Nigiris- Poabs Estate FOP and Iyerpadi Estate BOP. *The
> Poabs is a perfectly good tea, but has an off taste to me of something
> like lavender or rosemary. *The Iyerpadi is both deep and light,
> perfect for a late morning tea, and similar to other Iyerpadis I have
> had. * * * Toci

Getting this up out of the spam . Toci
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Apr 15, 1:48*am, toci > wrote:
> I've broken my Lenten tea fast (only drinking opened teas) with a
> couple of Nigiris- Poabs Estate FOP and Iyerpadi Estate BOP. *The
> Poabs is a perfectly good tea, but has an off taste to me of something
> like lavender or rosemary. *The Iyerpadi is both deep and light,
> perfect for a late morning tea, and similar to other Iyerpadis I have
> had. * * * Toci

Hi!
How about Nilgiri White Tea?
You may try some from http://www.buytea.com
Jayesh
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Apr 17, 8:43*am, teapandya > wrote:
> On Apr 15, 1:48*am, toci > wrote:
>
> > I've broken my Lenten tea fast (only drinking opened teas) with a
> > couple of Nigiris- Poabs Estate FOP and Iyerpadi Estate BOP. *The
> > Poabs is a perfectly good tea, but has an off taste to me of something
> > like lavender or rosemary. *The Iyerpadi is both deep and light,
> > perfect for a late morning tea, and similar to other Iyerpadis I have
> > had. * * * Toci

> Hi!
> How about Nilgiri White Tea?
> You may try some fromhttp://www.buytea.com
> Jayesh

I didn't find Nilgiri White in your reference, but I'm sure it
exists. The whites I usually find too ethereal for me. Toci
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I just got some White Darjeeling or so I was led to believe at a tea
store in a mall. I remarked it looks white to me and got the purring
How Do You Know That which would have been the response to anything I
said. Really, really, ephemeral.

Jim

On Apr 23, 3:22 am, toci > wrote:
> On Apr 17, 8:43 am, teapandya > wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> > How about Nilgiri White Tea?

> I didn't find Nilgiri White in your reference, but I'm sure it
> exists. The whites I usually find too ethereal for me. Toci

Nilgiri tea, Craigmore estate organic OP toci Tea 0 02-01-2009 05:07 PM
Nilgiri advice? Lewis Perin Tea 2 28-11-2007 12:21 PM
Special Nilgiri tea sale in Las Vegas Melinda Tea 1 08-02-2006 04:32 PM