Member

Default Agarwood Tea The King of Tree and The King of Tea

Agarwood Tea have more name such as Jinko Tea - Aloeswood Tea - Aquilaria Crassna Tea Eaglewood Tea - Lignum Aloes Tea - Calambac Tea - Aglia Tea - Akyaw Tea - Herbal Tea and this is Organic Tea.
The Agarwood is known scientific that “ Aquilaris Crassna Pierse ” be the thing that is valuable and scarce , be required of high class worldwide social , expensive like the gold , There is fragrance lead comes to use in the sense of way temper cure or call that “Aromatherapy ” besides , still have the bringing applies in Medical preservation as well , by have the properties in disease all preservation by have no result adjacent anything , Which the Agarwood can cure all as follows , cure the Heart , Blood pressure , maintain the Heart , maintain the lungs ,maintain the Brain, have a stroke , be giddy the crown , cure have a Stomachache , maintain Sex , maintain the marrow , heal exhausted symptoms , cure be sleepless be a medicine age .
If you have been satisfied can ask for information to come us at all time and if you must the data of Agarwood Tea or want Sample of Agarwood Tea product , company our way gives the care and willing serve , please Contact Us .
We are the Manufactured Agarwood Tea , Our company name is SV international co.,ltd. , Thailand , My address office No. 3 , Naimaung District , Ubonratchatanei , Zip code 34000 ,
Tel : (+66) 45 - 28-11-33 , (+66) 85-311113-7 , E-mail :
Website :
Agarwood (Jinko) The King of Tree and The King of Tea
Note : Research of Agarwood tea or Jinko tea please see at Agarwood (Jinko) The King of Tree and The King of Tea

Best Regard
Thankyou ver much
Mr.Agkarapong Vilaikij ( Marketing Manager )

The Big King Casa Milagro General Cooking 1 26-12-2013 06:17 PM
The Big King Casa Milagro General Cooking 0 25-12-2013 05:46 PM
The Big King Casa Milagro General Cooking 0 24-12-2013 10:20 PM
The king! Andy[_15_] General Cooking 0 11-07-2009 10:33 AM
Fate of an 800 year ancient tea tree king in Jing Mai TeaHub Tea 0 18-12-2004 07:22 PM