Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Hiatus

First, let me start by saying this is not some drama post. In fact,
I'd appreciate not even responding to it so it can die off quickly.
I've received a lot of enjoyment from RFDT over my time here, and I
hope I've offered some help/insight to others. I had taken a break
from the group during my recent job change, and was truly excited to
get back once things quieted down a bit... however, it seems like a
mix of both a normal quiet time on RFDT and the general discussions
are out of line with what brings me here and makes me happy to stay.

I'll still lurk every now and then, but I think it's time to move on
for now. If things get back on track or make any turns for the better
I'll be back on board. So no goodbye, just a see ya later.

Take care,
- Dominic

P.S. I promise to post a rundown of Kudingcha Boba tea, in fact it's
almost a challenge , this weekend. I'm half scared, half intrigued.
Thanks for throwing down the gauntlet SC.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

> P.S. I promise to post a rundown of Kudingcha Boba tea, in fact it's
> almost a challenge , this weekend. I'm half scared, half intrigued.
> Thanks for throwing down the gauntlet SC.

If it was me, sorry. My version of realism is a bit too hardcore for
most people to handle.