Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Tea or related places in Toronto?

After switching jobs this year and due to some big projects I'm most
likely not going to have a full vacation this year, so I've planned a
long weekend in Toronto. I know there are two Chinatowns and a Ten Ren
there, but are there any must-stop tea shops? Also, any other good
suggestions (food, drink, entertainment) are all welcome as well. It
has been about 8 years since I was last there.

Thanks,
Dominic

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Jul 10, 4:03 pm, "Dominic T." > wrote:
> After switching jobs this year and due to some big projects I'm most
> likely not going to have a full vacation this year, so I've planned a
> long weekend in Toronto. I know there are two Chinatowns and a Ten Ren
> there, but are there any must-stop tea shops? Also, any other good
> suggestions (food, drink, entertainment) are all welcome as well. It
> has been about 8 years since I was last there.
>
> Thanks,
> Dominic

Ten ren teashop was favorit teashop, Now, there are huge selected tea
store on the market. do some search in google. you may find a ton of
good teashop out there.
"jadinduthe" is my favorit teaplace.. actually, it is my personal
choix, another one , which is very good.. it is camelia sinisist.
good luck

corine

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

cup of tea > wrote:
>Ten ren teashop was favorit teashop, Now, there are huge selected tea
>store on the market. do some search in google. you may find a ton of
>good teashop out there.
>"jadinduthe" is my favorit teaplace.. actually, it is my personal
>choix, another one , which is very good.. it is camelia sinisist.
>good luck

Jardin du The is well worth a trip to check out if you are in the town,
but their selection varies a lot from time to time, and I have several
times received stale teas from them. Even so, it's worth popping your
head in.
--scott

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Jul 11, 12:06 pm, cup of tea > wrote:
> On Jul 10, 4:03 pm, "Dominic T." > wrote:
>
> > After switching jobs this year and due to some big projects I'm most
> > likely not going to have a full vacation this year, so I've planned a
> > long weekend in Toronto. I know there are two Chinatowns and a Ten Ren
> > there, but are there any must-stop tea shops? Also, any other good
> > suggestions (food, drink, entertainment) are all welcome as well. It
> > has been about 8 years since I was last there.

> > Thanks,
> > Dominic

> Ten ren teashop was favorit teashop, Now, there are huge selected tea
> store on the market. do some search in google. you may find a ton of
> good teashop out there.
> "jadinduthe" is my favorit teaplace.. actually, it is my personal
> choix, another one , which is very good.. it is camelia sinisist.
> good luck
>
> corine

Judging by their website, JDT is in Montreal, not Toronto, and judging
by your posting, you are a shill. If you are going to advertise your
website, at least be honest about it, as we've told you in the past.

Tea in Toronto biovirus Tea 4 24-03-2011 05:23 AM
RP in Toronto graham[_1_] Wine 0 08-11-2007 07:32 PM
Semi food related, though more marketing related Brian Christiansen General Cooking 11 15-10-2007 04:23 AM
Toronto BBQ Cam Barbecue 3 03-08-2005 02:00 PM
Toronto Pie Recipes (moderated) 0 18-04-2005 05:18 AM