Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default coffee's gone.

I just scraped out the last bit of instant coffee stuck to the bottom
of the jar. I drank it with hot water, sweetner and creamer. After
this, my morning cup is Fatikcherra Assam. Toci

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I can remember my moment of coffee catharsis where you don't need it
anymore even as a substitute.

Jim

toci wrote:
> I just scraped out the last bit of instant coffee stuck to the bottom
> of the jar. I drank it with hot water, sweetner and creamer. After
> this, my morning cup is Fatikcherra Assam. Toci

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Space Cowboy wrote:
> I can remember my moment of coffee catharsis where you don't need it
> anymore even as a substitute.

I have to avoid coffee because it has some unpleasant lower digestive
effects on me. One of the many bummers of reaching middle age.

But about once a week or so I still enjoy a cup of Ethiopian
Yirgacheffe. One of my local coffee roasters makes a Cappuccino that is
the best coffee I've had outside of Paris, and certainly beats the pants
off of Starbuck's.

> toci wrote:
>> I just scraped out the last bit of instant coffee stuck to the bottom
>> of the jar. I drank it with hot water, sweetner and creamer. After
>> this, my morning cup is Fatikcherra Assam. Toci

My usual morning cuppa is Earl Grey, and I'm looking forward to my first
shipment of Extra Bergamot Earl Grey.

I'm also looking forward to discovering many more interesting teas in
the future.

AP