Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Any interesting new bottled teas in Japan this year?

Does anyone in Japan have any news on what the big (or small) bottlers
are doing this year in Japan? I know that there are new products out
every year and wonder what to look forward to next week.

Also, any new trends in general in tea in Japan?

Thank you.

Rufus T. Firefly

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Feb 27, 5:32 am, "Rufus T. Firefly" > wrote:
> Does anyone in Japan have any news on what the big (or small) bottlers
> are doing this year in Japan? I know that there are new products out
> every year and wonder what to look forward to next week.
>
> Also, any new trends in general in tea in Japan?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Rufus T. Firefly

I haven't really seen anything particularly exciting in terms of new
bottled teas from Japan in Hong Kong. We'd tend to see those if there
are any...

MarshalN
http://www.xanga.com/MarshalN

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Feb 26, 9:46 pm, "MarshalN" > wrote:
> On Feb 27, 5:32 am, "Rufus T. Firefly" > wrote:
>
> > Does anyone in Japan have any news on what the big (or small) bottlers
> > are doing this year in Japan? I know that there are new products out
> > every year and wonder what to look forward to next week.

> > Also, any new trends in general in tea in Japan?

> > Thank you.

> > Rufus T. Firefly

> I haven't really seen anything particularly exciting in terms of new
> bottled teas from Japan in Hong Kong. We'd tend to see those if there
> are any...
>
> MarshalNhttp://www.xanga.com/MarshalN

I never understand the salty tea drinks, no matter how sure I am of a
drink I always end up with a salty one. My last one was a nice big
bottle of plum flavored iced tea... but slightly salty. Ugh. That is
one thing I don't get. There's always Lychee juice and Ramune soda
when I want to play it safe.

- Dominic

Finally getting last year's wine bottled jerry2 Winemaking 2 17-08-2011 10:19 PM
Happy New Year / looking back on my past year's nommage [email protected] General Cooking 1 01-01-2011 06:36 AM
New Year's teas toci Tea 3 30-12-2008 03:47 AM
Vegan 12-year-old girl has spine of an 80-year old Paul M. Cook General Cooking 12 12-06-2008 06:59 PM
Industry Packed teas or loose teas? STJones Tea 5 06-02-2006 02:24 PM