Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Default Newbie Tea drinker question

BabyJane Hudson wrote:
> I have recently switched to tea (about a week ago) from coffee and I
> really enjoy it. I don't know much yet about tea, but would like some
> recommendations.
>
> Of the teas available in most grocery stores, which brands are good
> and which should be avoided? Here is what I have at home so far:
>
> In the a.m. I have been drinking Bigelow's Constant Comment which I
> like. I also have Celestial Seasonings Peppermint, which I enjoy and
> I'm having a cup now. Lastly, I have Lipton's Herbal Lemon Tea, good,
> but not as good as the others. Another one I really enjoy is the
> Celestial Seasonings Emperor's Choice (ginseng). That has been my
> favorite thus far.
>
> Can someone suggest a good tea to have in the a.m. as a wake-me-up
> drink in place of coffee? Also, what are the better online companies
> to order from?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Jane

Wow, this is deep.

--
---------------------------------
http://www.myspace.com/araxen
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

In article >, Araxen took
the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

> BabyJane Hudson wrote:
> > I have recently switched to tea (about a week ago) from coffee and I
> > really enjoy it. I don't know much yet about tea, but would like some
> > recommendations.
> >
> > Of the teas available in most grocery stores, which brands are good
> > and which should be avoided? Here is what I have at home so far:
> >
> > In the a.m. I have been drinking Bigelow's Constant Comment which I
> > like. I also have Celestial Seasonings Peppermint, which I enjoy and
> > I'm having a cup now. Lastly, I have Lipton's Herbal Lemon Tea, good,
> > but not as good as the others. Another one I really enjoy is the
> > Celestial Seasonings Emperor's Choice (ginseng). That has been my
> > favorite thus far.
> >
> > Can someone suggest a good tea to have in the a.m. as a wake-me-up
> > drink in place of coffee? Also, what are the better online companies
> > to order from?
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your help.
> >
> > Jane

> Wow, this is deep.

This is waaay too involved. It's tea.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "Never Again" -- Nickelback

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

Newbie Tea drinker question Michael Plant Tea 0 27-03-2006 12:48 PM
Newbie Tea drinker question ostaz Tea 0 24-03-2006 11:25 PM
Newbie Tea drinker question Scott Dorsey Tea 3 24-03-2006 08:41 PM
Newbie Tea drinker question toci Tea 0 24-03-2006 02:10 AM
Newbie in tea, was coffee drinker teeman Tea 20 07-12-2004 12:02 PM