FoodBanter.com

-   Sushi (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/)
-   -   I have FairPoint telephone service? (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/410881-i-have-fairpoint-telephone.html)

JoniLike 09-09-2011 12:10 PM

I have FairPoint telephone service?

I had a shut off notice and I made an arrangement to mail them a check to be received by Jan 19. I didn't send it. I was going to call them tomorrow and do a check over the phone, but I just remembered tomorrow is MLK day and the banks are closed.

funnylife 20-05-2012 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoniLike (Post 1659015)
I had a shut off notice and I made an arrangement to mail them a check to be received by Jan 19. I didn't send it. I was going to call them tomorrow and do a check over the phone, but I just remembered tomorrow is MLK day and the banks are closed.

This problem is true,thank you very much !
Thailand holiday packages- Thailand tour- Valentine cruise Halong bay

olivier11 23-11-2012 07:58 AM

That's great news that tomorrow is off. In fact what is this holiday all about.

saim45 20-12-2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olivier11 (Post 1788886)
That's great news that tomorrow is off. In fact what is this holiday all about.

Your work is carry the information to the other people. People see your blog and get benifit.I have bookmarked this and will return soon more about it thank you.