Member

Default I have FairPoint telephone service?

I had a shut off notice and I made an arrangement to mail them a check to be received by Jan 19. I didn't send it. I was going to call them tomorrow and do a check over the phone, but I just remembered tomorrow is MLK day and the banks are closed.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoniLike View Post
I had a shut off notice and I made an arrangement to mail them a check to be received by Jan 19. I didn't send it. I was going to call them tomorrow and do a check over the phone, but I just remembered tomorrow is MLK day and the banks are closed.

This problem is true,thank you very much !
Thailand holiday packages- Thailand tour- Valentine cruise Halong bay
Member

That's great news that tomorrow is off. In fact what is this holiday all about.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivier11 View Post
That's great news that tomorrow is off. In fact what is this holiday all about.
Your work is carry the information to the other people. People see your blog and get benifit.I have bookmarked this and will return soon more about it thank you.