Member

Default School answering Machine (joke)?

This is the message that the Pacific Palisades High School (California) staff voted unanimously to record on their school Telephone answering machine This is the actual answering machine message for the school.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoniLike View Post
This is the message that the Pacific Palisades High School (California) staff voted unanimously to record on their school Telephone answering machine This is the actual answering machine message for the school.
Thanks for sharing this information,it’s very good.
Thailand holiday packages- Thailand tour- Valentine cruise Halong bay

Last edited by funnylife : 09-05-2012 at 02:40 AM