Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default "The Truth About Japanese Food" - FUNNY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQGbK...layer_embedded
Posted to alt.food.sushi

On 2010-06-18 11:28:07 -0400, robert ratskywatsky said:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQGbK...layer_embedded

That video is a classic

Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Jun 23, 5:53*pm, David Brailsford > wrote:
> On 2010-06-18 11:28:07 -0400, robert ratskywatsky said:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQGbK...layer_embedded

> That video is a classic

That it is!
Posted to alt.food.sushi

>> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQGbK...layer_embedded

>> That video is a classic

> That it is!

What a load of wakame. ;-)
Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Jun 28, 12:42*am, Armadillo > wrote:

> >> That video is a classic

> > That it is!

> What a load of wakame. ;-)

Chirashi!

Posted to alt.food.sushi

>> > That it is!

>> What a load of wakame. ;-)

> Chirashi!

By the way, the word 'tempura' is used by japanese to describe something badly made. Like "This watch I just bought is tempura."
Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Jun 30, 10:43*pm, Armadillo > wrote:

> >> What a load of wakame. ;-)

> > Chirashi!

> By the way, the word 'tempura' is used by japanese to describe something badly made. Like "This watch I just bought is tempura."

What a load of uni!

Posted to alt.food.sushi

I think the funniest thing, though, is watching the sushis try to eat
with two little sticks just because we told them that's the way
they're supposed to do it!

Posted to alt.food.sushi

Another funny bit is when the newby wasabis swallow the whole blob of
hot horseradish/mustard thinking it's a vegetable!

P.S. I did that once.

<:-O
Member

Location: Los Angeles, Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert ratskywatsky View Post
Another funny bit is when the newby wasabis swallow the whole blob of
hot horseradish/mustard thinking it's a vegetable!

P.S. I did that once.

:-O
hahah so awful!