Alko

Default Anago

Could you help me i need recepies to prepare
Anago or unagi

Musashi

"Alko" > wrote in message
> Could you help me i need recepies to prepare
> Anago or unagi

You can get anago in Poland??

Alko

Użytkownik "Musashi" > napisał w wiadomości
om...

> "Alko" > wrote in message
> > Could you help me i need recepies to prepare
> > Anago or unagi
> >

> You can get anago in Poland??

Yes without any problems
You can eat it in a restaurant or buy in a shop but the problem is
I donąt know how to prepare it

John Droge

"Alko" > wrote in message
> Could you help me i need recepies to prepare
> Anago or unagi
>
>Try http://bento.com/re_unagi

and http://recipecottage.com/asian/unagi

John

Barry Chin

"Alko" > wrote in message >...
> Użytkownik "Musashi" > napisał w wiadomości
> om...
> >
> > "Alko" > wrote in message
> > > Could you help me i need recepies to prepare
> > > Anago or unagi
> > >

> > You can get anago in Poland??

> Yes without any problems
> You can eat it in a restaurant or buy in a shop but the problem is
> I donąt know how to prepare it

anago is much more difficult to prepare. it's not commonly served
fresh in the U.S. as sushi unless the chef is fairly skilled. i don't
have specific times for grilling & steaming & regrilling, but you may
find the following link helpful:

http://www.few.eur.nl/few/alumni/ken...ef07.htm#unagi

if you get the whole eel, you can make a "real" traditional eel sauce:
one very important ingredient of the sauce is what's left of the eel
after it's been cleaned/opened/deboned. broil the head and the bones
and broil until throughly blackened and then add the head and the
bones to a pot containing 1/4 c soy sauce, 1/4 c sake and 2tbs mirin
and reduce over low heat.

hope this helps.

bc

Alko

Uzytkownik "Barry Chin" > napisal w wiadomosci
om...

http://www.few.eur.nl/few/alumni/ken...sbrief07.htm#u
nagi

> if you get the whole eel, you can make a "real" traditional eel sauce:
> one very important ingredient of the sauce is what's left of the eel
> after it's been cleaned/opened/deboned. broil the head and the bones
> and broil until throughly blackened and then add the head and the
> bones to a pot containing 1/4 c soy sauce, 1/4 c sake and 2tbs mirin
> and reduce over low heat.
>
> hope this helps.

thx