Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default Easy rolls at home

Anyone have any good recipes for rolls that are easy to make at home? I'm
looking for some ideas that A) don't require sushi-grade fish, and B) might
survive a few hours refridgeration without a severe loss of quality. I'm
trying to come up with something that I can bring to work for lunch.

Posted to alt.food.sushi

"Mercury" > wrote:
> Anyone have any good recipes for rolls that are easy to make at home? I'm
> looking for some ideas that A) don't require sushi-grade fish, and B)
> might survive a few hours refridgeration without a severe loss of
> quality. I'm trying to come up with something that I can bring to work
> for lunch.

Maybe inquire at alt.food.asian. Egg rolls come to mind.

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
Posted to alt.food.sushi

> Anyone have any good recipes for rolls that are easy to make at home? I'm
> looking for some ideas that A) don't require sushi-grade fish, and

Futomaki (big 'lunch-roll') with for example (not all) tamagoyaki (japanese omelette) tofu, mushrooms (preferably fresh shiitake), chives, kampyo, etc. Very often there is no fish at all.

> B) might survive a few hours refridgeration without a severe loss of quality. I'm
> trying to come up with something that I can bring to work for lunch.

Rice will not survive because it turns into rubber grains in refridgerator.

Jukka
Member

Dry the recipe can be quite inexpensive delicacy if to replace in a land the recipe crab meat on usual crab sticks. For example dry the recipe with crab sticks:

Structu
The prepared rice for a land – 200г;
Crab sticks – 100г;
Seaweed – some sheets;
Ripe mango – 1 piece;
Greens, spices

Crab sticks and mango cut straws. Take a bamboo mat and wrap up it in a food film. On it a uniform layer distribute rice for a land, and from above cover with sheet Cut with mango straws, crab sticks and small crumble parsley. A stuffing put on edge and turn in hard by means of a mat. Get thick from a film and cut its rings in 3 sm in width
Banned

I think it's very good! This information is useful,thanks a lot!