FoodBanter.com

-   Sushi (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/)
-   -   Twin Cities sushi/hibachi (https://www.foodbanter.com/sushi/174874-twin-cities-sushi-hibachi.html)

Ed Regal 23-07-2009 03:00 AM

Twin Cities sushi/hibachi

Looks like things are improving a bit for us up here in the Land o' 10
trillion mosquitoes - over the last couple of years we got two (Chinese
owned/run) sushi/teppanyaki places in Apple Valley (south of the TC airport
about 10 miles or so) - Osaka and Kami, respectively. Now it looks like my
town, Eagan, is getting a sushi/hibachi place called Kyoto and a similar
one, Sawa, is going in on the 494 strip in Bloomington.

I'm wondering if Kyoto has any relation to the Kyoto that I used to get to
down in the Dallas area - anyone have any idea?
--
With the Internet, the answer is out there - the problem now is to figure
out what the question is....

SadRobot1234 23-07-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed Regal (Post 1349620)
Looks like things are improving a bit for us up here in the Land o' 10
trillion mosquitoes - over the last couple of years we got two (Chinese
owned/run) sushi/teppanyaki places in Apple Valley (south of the TC airport
about 10 miles or so) - Osaka and Kami, respectively. Now it looks like my
town, Eagan, is getting a sushi/hibachi place called Kyoto and a similar
one, Sawa, is going in on the 494 strip in Bloomington.

I'm wondering if Kyoto has any relation to the Kyoto that I used to get to
down in the Dallas area - anyone have any idea?
--
With the Internet, the answer is out there - the problem now is to figure
out what the question is....
Somewhere in the world, two aardvarks are humping.

The Twin Cities actually has a lot of great sushi places. My favorite is Obento-Ya which is near the University of Minnesota. Also, there is the Sushi Tango sushi chain which has one in Uptown and one in Woodbury which is not bad.