Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default Fermented fish

There are two basic kinds of fermented fish in Thailand, all originating in
the NE (Issan) area. They are pla raa (Issan call pla daek) and pla som.

We use both. Picture posted on alt.binaries.food.sushi

nam phrik pla raa is fermented fish and chilli sauce;
jaew is chilies, garlic, salt, 'pla ra' and lime juice.

~Semper Fi~

fermented PB Somebody General Cooking 9 30-09-2012 06:56 PM
Fermented Fish and Chicken Fried Rice squirtz[_2_] General Cooking 3 24-10-2010 04:26 PM
Fermented tea by the pound Space Cowboy Tea 0 12-11-2009 04:00 PM
Help: Fermented Lettuce JaniceMSJ34 General Cooking 18 23-05-2004 10:21 AM
Fermented Lettuce JaniceMSJ34 General Cooking 1 20-05-2004 09:54 PM