FoodBanter.com

-   Sourdough (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/)
-   -   champion grain mill??? (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/43725-champion-grain-mill.html)

RN 12-11-2004 05:46 PM

champion grain mill???

Has anyone had any experience with the grain mill attachment for the
champion juicer? I realize that the retsel mill is most likely the best but
I already have the juicer and want to try grinding my own flour to see how I
like it before making the plunge with the retsel. I've looked on the web but
seems like any site that sells the mill only want to talk about the benefits
of milling your own flour. Thanks Terry

hitchhiker 02-12-2004 04:32 PM

http://www.suegregg.com/resources/cu...evaluation.htm

just a suggestion - go to the page address above. I am looking into
mills and this was the first entry from a ggole search for "retsel mill"
They haven't answered my email regarding the concerns outlined...

good luck from: hitchhiker