FoodBanter.com

-   Sourdough (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/)
-   -   Christmas (or any holiday of your choice) cheer (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/13041-re-christmas-any-holiday.html)

HeatherInSwampscott 24-12-2003 06:08 PM

Dick Adams wrote:

> There is an attachment. So shoot me!

Merry Christmas to you! Enjoy that Southern Comfort, & your family, and
all the rain and warm weather!

Best,

Heather
_amaryllisATyahooDOTcom

Mike Pearce 24-12-2003 08:51 PM

"Dick Adams" wrote in message

>My wish to you all is that you may survive the next few days, and
>that no one in your home will be carried out on a stretcher.

Dick I hope you have a great holiday. That goes for all the other folks at
r.f.s as well.

Take care,
-Mike

Joe Umstead 25-12-2003 02:32 AM

Christmas (or any holiday of your choice) cheer

Merry Christmas, Dick Adams
Enjoy reading your post

Joe Umstead