FoodBanter.com

-   Sourdough (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/)
-   -   Christmas (or any holiday of your choice) cheer (https://www.foodbanter.com/sourdough/13041-re-christmas-any-holiday.html)

HeatherInSwampscott 24-12-2003 07:08 PM

Christmas (or any holiday of your choice) cheer

Dick Adams wrote:

There is an attachment. So shoot me!

Merry Christmas to you! Enjoy that Southern Comfort, & your family, and
all the rain and warm weather!

Best,

Heather
_amaryllisATyahooDOTcom

Mike Pearce 24-12-2003 09:51 PM

Christmas (or any holiday of your choice) cheer

"Dick Adams" wrote in message

My wish to you all is that you may survive the next few days, and
that no one in your home will be carried out on a stretcher.

Dick I hope you have a great holiday. That goes for all the other folks at
r.f.s as well.

Take care,
-Mike

Joe Umstead 25-12-2003 03:32 AM

Christmas (or any holiday of your choice) cheer

Merry Christmas, Dick Adams
Enjoy reading your post

Joe Umstead

Dick Adams wrote:

Well, I guess you people have all gone out to do your shopping.
Here it is done. Mrs. Adams has a new fridge, because the old
one was getting dingy. I have a new bread machine, but it was
very cheap, as I may have mentioned. My son, according to his
instructions, will arrive here in a few hours with a fifth of Southern
Comfort, may 2/5 if I am lucky. Therefore you may not be hearing
further from me for a day or two.