Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default Seven Stars Inn, Pheonixville, PA

Several years ago my wife and I had the pleasure of a feast at the
Seven Starts Inn, located in Pheonixville, PA
(http://www.sevenstarsinn.com/).

I did my best on a Fred Flintstone sized (35 oz) Prime Rib, and she
enjoyed the Broiled 12-14 Oz. Lobster Tail Stuffed With Crabmeat,
Served With Sautéed Shrimp that must have been 8" high. These 2 dishes
are featured on their home page.

We now live in Cecil County, MD and are looking for something similar
in our area.