FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Best Restaurant Scenes in the Movies (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/410098-best-restaurant-scenes-movies.html)

webwaiter 11-08-2011 02:58 AM

Best Restaurant Scenes in the Movies

Ran across this today and thought it might start a fun conversation he

15 Best Restaurant Scenes in Movies | The Menuism Blog

Enjoy!

gregz 11-08-2011 11:41 PM

webwaiter > wrote:
> Ran across this today and thought it might start a fun conversation
> he
>
> '15 Best Restaurant Scenes in Movies | The Menuism Blog'
> (http://www.menuism.com/blog/15-best-...nes-in-movies/)
>
> Enjoy!

My favorite was when I threw water from a glass in somebody's face.

Greg

hotelscyprus 17-08-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregz (Post 1648629)

Genghis Grill, a BBQ. I don't remember the movie.