Old 11-08-2011, 02:58 AM
Member

Smile Best Restaurant Scenes in the Movies

Ran across this today and thought it might start a fun conversation he

15 Best Restaurant Scenes in Movies | The Menuism Blog

Enjoy!

Old 11-08-2011, 11:41 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default Best Restaurant Scenes in the Movies

webwaiter wrote:
Ran across this today and thought it might start a fun conversation
he

'15 Best Restaurant Scenes in Movies | The Menuism Blog'
(http://www.menuism.com/blog/15-best-...nes-in-movies/)

Enjoy!

My favorite was when I threw water from a glass in somebody's face.

Greg
Old 17-08-2011, 04:09 PM
Member

Genghis Grill, a BBQ. I don't remember the movie.
Hotels Cyprus