Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default First Burger Join in Beirut - Lebanon (Classic Burger Joint)www.cbj.me

Flame-grilled with passion, Classic Burger Joint serves burgers that
cook up a gourmet storm. We only serve real burgers and their
essential sides, fries, salads and drinks that enhance the burger
experience. Our celebrated prime quality beef patties are succulently
prepared exclusively for each order as are our freshly peeled and cut
fries and daily baked soft buns. Our friendly ambiance makes it all
even more sensational.
This unique level of freshness and personal touch ensures that each
bite at Classic Burger Joint leaves a mouth-watering impression.
Blending great quality with outstanding value, our homemade luxury
burgers transform this timeless classic into a connoisseur’s
delight.