Brian Raab

Default Restaurants that sell rat-meat ?

Where can I find them?

Thailand, and other countries where Rat is acceptable as a food source

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"Brian Raab" > wrote in message
om...
> Where can I find them?

vikkie

I like the sound of eating rat, as long as you cannot tell that it is a rat.
YOu dont know until you try it.
> wrote in message t>...
> Thailand, and other countries where Rat is acceptable as a food source
>
> --
> "I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
> R.J. Goldman
>
> http://www.usidfvets.com
>
> and
>
> http://www.stopfcc.com
>

> "Brian Raab" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Where can I find them?

Well in Viet Nam and surrounding countries they actually dry it and serve
it with Fish sauce (Nook Mam) .and that is just one of the ways they serve
it. In India I have seen it in a curry.. but if you watched them cook it
Welllllllllllllllllllllll ........... and I've even seen it done as a Sweet
and sour... BUT this is not the European rat that you know and loath.(I'd
rather eat a rock then that.) it is usually the cane or bamboo rat.
What is interesting about Thailand is that there are places that look like
pet shops with cages outside (this lines the whole street making it look
like pet shop row) but it turns out to be restaurant row and these cages are
like the lobster tank at your local embarrassed crusttation... AKA Red
Lobster...

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"vikkie" > wrote in message
om...
> I like the sound of eating rat, as long as you cannot tell that it is a

rat.
> YOu dont know until you try it.
> > wrote in message

t>...
> > Thailand, and other countries where Rat is acceptable as a food source
> >
> > --
> > "I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
> > R.J. Goldman
> >
> > http://www.usidfvets.com
> >
> > and
> >
> > http://www.stopfcc.com
> >

> > "Brian Raab" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > Where can I find them?

Karl Hungus

"vikkie" > wrote in message
om...

> I like the sound of eating rat, as long as you cannot tell that it is a

rat.
> YOu dont know until you try it.

"A sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie. I'll never know, 'cause even if I
did, I wouldn't eat the filthy mother****er."
--Jules Winnfield

Nutria. Giant imported Rodent that is eating away at the banks of the
levies. bounty on them is a nice way to spend a night....

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

and

http://www.stopfcc.com

"ROBERT O'REILLY" > wrote in message
m...
> (Brian Raab) wrote in message

. com>...
> > Where can I find them?

> there is a wild game restaurant in laffyette, La which serves neutria
> rat. not too bad. similar to rabbit. isn't rabbit a rodent?

Korean restaurants and dog meat werewolf Asian Cooking 0 11-10-2004 04:54 AM
buy and sell mike Wine 0 06-08-2004 06:04 AM
buy and sell mike Sushi 0 06-08-2004 06:04 AM
buy and sell mike Asian Cooking 0 06-08-2004 06:04 AM
How to Sell Product/Service into Restaurants? G.R. Restaurants 0 25-01-2004 01:55 PM