FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Restaurants In Austin and Williamson County Texas (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/151184-restaurants-austin-williamson-county.html)

rawebadvert3 14-03-2008 03:55 AM

Restaurants In Austin and Williamson County Texas

If anyone is close to the Central Texas area here are a few restaurant
suggestions.

O'LEANDER CAFE

Great Italian and American Food in Leander Texas. Try their Beacon
Cheese burgers they are awsome.

http://www.austinwilliamsoneats.com/...lianPizza.html

Tokai Japanese Hibachi Cedar Park Texas

Tokai is the new Japanese restaurant in Cedar Park Texas that has a
great selection of Japanese dishes andd Sushi. I tried the Teppanyaki
Scallops, and they were great. They also have many types of rolls and
Sushi there.

http://www.austinwilliamsoneats.com/...msonJapan.html

European Bistro Pfugarville Texas

This is the best European Food I have ever had in the Austin area. It
has a old world charm perfect for a romantic dinner or special
occasion.

http://www.austinwilliamsoneats.com/...nEuropean.html

THAMNAK THAI Cedar Park Texas

This restaurant is a little bit of Bangkok in Texas with a large
sortment of Thai dishes and Curry's.

http://www.austinwilliamsoneats.com/...ThaiAsian.html