Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default Restaurants In Austin and Williamson County Texas

If anyone is close to the Central Texas area here are a few restaurant
suggestions.

O'LEANDER CAFE

Great Italian and American Food in Leander Texas. Try their Beacon
Cheese burgers they are awsome.

http://www.austinwilliamsoneats.com/...lianPizza.html

Tokai Japanese Hibachi Cedar Park Texas

Tokai is the new Japanese restaurant in Cedar Park Texas that has a
great selection of Japanese dishes andd Sushi. I tried the Teppanyaki
Scallops, and they were great. They also have many types of rolls and
Sushi there.

http://www.austinwilliamsoneats.com/...msonJapan.html

European Bistro Pfugarville Texas

This is the best European Food I have ever had in the Austin area. It
has a old world charm perfect for a romantic dinner or special
occasion.

http://www.austinwilliamsoneats.com/...nEuropean.html

THAMNAK THAI Cedar Park Texas

This restaurant is a little bit of Bangkok in Texas with a large
sortment of Thai dishes and Curry's.

http://www.austinwilliamsoneats.com/...ThaiAsian.html

Letter to my county councilman and county executive Vegan Earthworm Holocaust General Cooking 0 06-06-2013 04:55 PM
Restaurants In Austin and Williamson County Texas rawebadvert3 General Cooking 21 14-03-2008 10:14 PM
Rudy's vs. County Line- Austin Nonnymus Barbecue 15 17-07-2006 04:52 PM
Williamson & Magor Tea? Dominic T. Tea 2 31-01-2006 03:16 PM
Texas Brewers Festival -- Austin, TX. Capt. Spastic Beer 2 02-06-2004 01:09 AM