Old 08-01-2008, 03:35 PM posted to alt.restaurants,rec.food.restaurants,alt.cooking.chefs

Default CAUTION: Cheesecake Factory Doesn't Serve Dr. Pepper

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:37:06 GMT, cyrusalthantas wrote:

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 20:17:17 -0500, Garry Owen wrote:

And did you look on that same list for the three versions of Dr.
Pepper?

Duh.

-sw

Uhm, no Dr. Pepper is not a Coke Brand but they are licensed to bottle and
sell Dr. Pepper in some parts of the world. From
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Pepper

[edit] Distribution
In the United States, Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages (CSAB) does not
have a complete network of bottlers and distributors, so the drink is

long explaination snipped

Great. Now the the original poster is going to be a confused whiner.

Old 11-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Member

Talking

Dr. Pepper intrigues me. I always thought that it tasted like a mix of cola, root beer and cherry...but the whole 48 ingredients or however many are in it blew me away! Just thought I'd share
__________________
All Recipes.com | Chocolate Gifts
Old 16-01-2008, 03:05 AM posted to alt.restaurants,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food,rec.food

Just Visiting writes:

I don't know what you're problem is but the world doesn't revolve
around you - your wishes, your desires, your lusts, your cravings.
Here on planet earth, there's a whole world of people with different
likes and dislikes and preferences and tastes. So get over your
attitude, turn off your computer, get off your butt and make
yourself useful to somebody.

If you're undertain as to where to begin, a bit of swirling-tongue
action underneath the ol' frenulum is always a good choice.

Geoff

--
"The only person to ever look good in the back
of a 4-seater convertible was Adolf Hitler.

Old 22-01-2008, 07:47 PM posted to alt.restaurants,rec.food.restaurants,alt.food,rec.food

"Just Visiting" wrote in message
On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 16:41:51 GMT, "Gil Faver"
wrote:

"Just Visiting" wrote in message
. ..
For Dr. Pepper drinkers out there, beware, the Cheesecake Factory
doesn't serve Dr. Pepper! In fact, the last time we were there and I
kindly asked for it, our waitress pulled an attitude when she said,
"No, we don't have Dr. Pepper." I then kindly asked for regular Coke
(which they do serve) and she gave me diet Coke! I don't really know
what her problem was but it was a bit uncomfortable for the rest of
the meal. Fortunately, we didn't have any issues for the rest of our
visit. So when you go the Cheesecake Factory, don't ask for Dr.
Pepper!

Man, ain't that something! A couple years ago I was taking a tour of the
Dr. Pepper bottling plant, and they had no Cheesecake Factory cheesecake
available!

Perhaps because Cheesecake Factory cheesecake isn't as mainstream as
Dr. Pepper.

Perhaps. But I, like the other poster, wants what they want, when and where
they want it. If not, righteous indignation naturally follows.