Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Strike Three! Cheesecake Factory Gets Rid of a Cheesecake!!

I just don't believe it! Cheesecake Factory is getting rid of
Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake! What is going on?! This was one of
their absolute best cheesecakes! After a very satisfying meal and
great service, I ordered dessert. So, of course, I had to order
something that I couldn't get that I ordered before! Just
unbelievable!! First, it was Dr. Pepper. Second, it was no fettuccine
Alfredo on the side. Now, it's this! I ask you, What's next?! At
least, the server broke the disappointing news with a smile. Does
somebody have the recipe for this? By all means, Please share it!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Just Visiting" > wrote in message
>I just don't believe it! Cheesecake Factory is getting rid of
> Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake! What is going on?! This was one of
> their absolute best cheesecakes! After a very satisfying meal and
> great service, I ordered dessert. So, of course, I had to order
> something that I couldn't get that I ordered before! Just
> unbelievable!! First, it was Dr. Pepper. Second, it was no fettuccine
> Alfredo on the side. Now, it's this! I ask you, What's next?! At
> least, the server broke the disappointing news with a smile. Does
> somebody have the recipe for this? By all means, Please share it!

Strike Three: Just Visiting is out.

Felice

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, "Felice" > said:

> "Just Visiting" > wrote in message

> >I just don't believe it! Cheesecake Factory is getting rid of
> > Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake! What is going on?! This was one of
> > their absolute best cheesecakes! After a very satisfying meal and
> > great service, I ordered dessert. So, of course, I had to order
> > something that I couldn't get that I ordered before! Just
> > unbelievable!! First, it was Dr. Pepper. Second, it was no fettuccine
> > Alfredo on the side. Now, it's this! I ask you, What's next?! At
> > least, the server broke the disappointing news with a smile. Does
> > somebody have the recipe for this? By all means, Please share it!

> Strike Three: Just Visiting is out.

Yeah, very boring troll. Low effort...

--
Jani in WA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Just Visiting" > wrote in message
>I just don't believe it! Cheesecake Factory is getting rid of
> Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake! What is going on?! This was one of
> their absolute best cheesecakes! After a very satisfying meal and
> great service, I ordered dessert. So, of course, I had to order
> something that I couldn't get that I ordered before! Just
> unbelievable!! First, it was Dr. Pepper. Second, it was no fettuccine
> Alfredo on the side. Now, it's this! I ask you, What's next?! At
> least, the server broke the disappointing news with a smile. Does
> somebody have the recipe for this? By all means, Please share it!

You are either fat, really fat, or so unbelievably fat that people puke as
you walk by. Which is it?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Just Visiting wrote:
> I just don't believe it! Cheesecake Factory is getting rid of
> Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake! What is going on?! This was one of
> their absolute best cheesecakes! After a very satisfying meal and
> great service, I ordered dessert. So, of course, I had to order
> something that I couldn't get that I ordered before! Just
> unbelievable!! First, it was Dr. Pepper. Second, it was no fettuccine
> Alfredo on the side. Now, it's this! I ask you, What's next?!

Do you think they are trying to tell you something?

gloria p

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Just Visiting" > wrote in message
>I just don't believe it! Cheesecake Factory is getting rid of
> Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake! What is going on?! This was one of
> their absolute best cheesecakes! After a very satisfying meal and
> great service, I ordered dessert. So, of course, I had to order
> something that I couldn't get that I ordered before! Just
> unbelievable!! First, it was Dr. Pepper. Second, it was no fettuccine
> Alfredo on the side. Now, it's this! I ask you, What's next?! At
> least, the server broke the disappointing news with a smile. Does
> somebody have the recipe for this? By all means, Please share it!

Maybe they don't want you in their store?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 2, 4:01*pm, Just Visiting >
wrote:
> I just don't believe it! Cheesecake Factory is getting rid of
> Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake! What is going on?! This was one of
> their absolute best cheesecakes! After a very satisfying meal and
> great service, I ordered dessert. So, of course, I had to order
> something that I couldn't get that I ordered before! Just
> unbelievable!! First, it was Dr. Pepper. Second, it was no fettuccine
> Alfredo on the side. Now, it's this! I ask you, What's next?! At
> least, the server broke the disappointing news with a smile. Does
> somebody have the recipe for this? By all means, Please share it!

Why don't
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Felice" > wrote:

> "Just Visiting" > wrote in message
> >I just don't believe it! Cheesecake Factory is getting rid of
> > Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake! What is going on?! This was one of
> > their absolute best cheesecakes! After a very satisfying meal and
> > great service, I ordered dessert. So, of course, I had to order
> > something that I couldn't get that I ordered before! Just
> > unbelievable!! First, it was Dr. Pepper. Second, it was no fettuccine
> > Alfredo on the side. Now, it's this! I ask you, What's next?! At
> > least, the server broke the disappointing news with a smile. Does
> > somebody have the recipe for this? By all means, Please share it!

> Strike Three: Just Visiting is out.

Hooray!

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, Sqwertz > said:
> On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:43:50 -0800 (PST), merryb wrote:
>
> > Why don't

> My sentiments exactly. It's not even worth responding to.

No, but your post, OTOH, was funny... :-)

--
Jani in WA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 19:01:53 -0500, Just Visiting
> wrote:

>I just don't believe it! Cheesecake Factory is getting rid of
>Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake! What is going on?! This was one of
>their absolute best cheesecakes! After a very satisfying meal and
>great service, I ordered dessert. So, of course, I had to order
>something that I couldn't get that I ordered before! Just
>unbelievable!! First, it was Dr. Pepper. Second, it was no fettuccine
>Alfredo on the side. Now, it's this! I ask you, What's next?! At
>least, the server broke the disappointing news with a smile.

I feel your pain.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smiley face first

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 02:16:28 GMT, Puester >
wrote:

>Just Visiting wrote:
>> I just don't believe it! Cheesecake Factory is getting rid of
>> Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake! What is going on?! This was one of
>> their absolute best cheesecakes! After a very satisfying meal and
>> great service, I ordered dessert. So, of course, I had to order
>> something that I couldn't get that I ordered before! Just
>> unbelievable!! First, it was Dr. Pepper. Second, it was no fettuccine
>> Alfredo on the side. Now, it's this! I ask you, What's next?!

>Do you think they are trying to tell you something?
>
>gloria p

clearly, god is telling her to fire-bomb the cheesecake factory.

your pal,
randall
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:43:50 -0800 (PST), merryb wrote:
>
>> Why don't

> My sentiments exactly. It's not even worth responding to.
>
> -sw

I recently sent Cheesecake Factory an email praising the service I rec'd
when on my first Cheesecake Factory visit last month in Atlanta. I rec'd
back the nicest of replies. Not the standard droid initiated form letter.
I really look forward to one coming to my area in the near future.
The Thai lettuce wraps (off the appetizer menu) were fresh, tasty and
more of a meal than appetizer. The mojitos rocked too.
Goomba
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 09:26:12 -0500, Goomba38 >
wrote:

>Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 18:43:50 -0800 (PST), merryb wrote:
>>
>>> Why don't

>> My sentiments exactly. It's not even worth responding to.
>>
>> -sw

>I recently sent Cheesecake Factory an email praising the service I rec'd
>when on my first Cheesecake Factory visit last month in Atlanta. I rec'd
>back the nicest of replies. Not the standard droid initiated form letter.
>I really look forward to one coming to my area in the near future.
>The Thai lettuce wraps (off the appetizer menu) were fresh, tasty and
>more of a meal than appetizer. The mojitos rocked too.
>Goomba

But, but,,,did they have Dr. pepper?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon 04 Feb 2008 07:29:21a, Lou Decruss told us...

> On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 09:26:12 -0500, Goomba38 >
> wrote:
>
>>Sqwertz wrote:

>>> My sentiments exactly. It's not even worth responding to.
>>>
>>> -sw

>>I recently sent Cheesecake Factory an email praising the service I rec'd
>>when on my first Cheesecake Factory visit last month in Atlanta. I rec'd
>>back the nicest of replies. Not the standard droid initiated form letter.
>>I really look forward to one coming to my area in the near future.
>>The Thai lettuce wraps (off the appetizer menu) were fresh, tasty and
>>more of a meal than appetizer. The mojitos rocked too.
>>Goomba

> But, but,,,did they have Dr. pepper?

Only in plastic bags. Now I guess they'll have to switch to paper or
fabric.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Monday, 02(II)/04(IV)/08(MMVIII)
Bumper sticker: 'All the parts falling
off this car are of the very finest
British manufacture'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon 04 Feb 2008 01:39:25p, kilikini told us...

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> 3.184...
>> On Mon 04 Feb 2008 07:29:21a, Lou Decruss told us...

rec'd

rec'd

letter.

>>> But, but,,,did they have Dr. pepper?
>>>

>> Only in plastic bags. Now I guess they'll have to switch to paper or
>> fabric.
>>

> Oh, Wayne, EVERYBODY knows that Dr. Pepper must come in fabric. It's

more
> stylish. :~)
>
> kili

Well, you're right, of course. Or...a doctor's medical bag. That should
hold a 6-pack. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Monday, 02(II)/04(IV)/08(MMVIII)
Let's split up, we can do more damage
that way.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:54:01 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Mon 04 Feb 2008 01:39:25p, kilikini told us...

>>> Only in plastic bags. Now I guess they'll have to switch to paper or
>>> fabric.
>>>

>> Oh, Wayne, EVERYBODY knows that Dr. Pepper must come in fabric. It's

>more
>> stylish. :~)
>>
>> kili
>>

>Well, you're right, of course. Or...a doctor's medical bag. That should
>hold a 6-pack. :-)

Bring a big bag so you can steal everything on the table after you
drink that 6 pack. <veg>

Lou