Old 13-11-2007, 11:11 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

Default Starting a cannibal restaurant!!!

I'm a cannibal and I like to eat people, human meat is extremly
tasty and much better than pork, beef or chicken.

Now I want to open a cannibal restaurant, we do buy human meat
from hospitals and morgues and we do butcher willing longpigs.

For that, I'm looking for investors. If you're a cannibal with some
cash,
please help me. If you're a willing longpig, please donate all your
money
to me, you won't need it any longer, and be on the menu.

Anyone???

Old 14-11-2007, 08:09 AM posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

On Nov 13, 3:11?pm, Victor Smootbank wrote:
I'm a cannibal and I like to eat people, human meat is extremly
tasty and much better than pork, beef or chicken.

Now I want to open a cannibal restaurant, we do buy human meat
from hospitals and morgues and we do butcher willing longpigs.

For that, I'm looking for investors. If you're a cannibal with some
cash,
please help me. If you're a willing longpig, please donate all your
money
to me, you won't need it any longer, and be on the menu.

Anyone???

i want to be on the menu.

Old 14-11-2007, 04:36 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 00:09:09 -0800, eat meat wrote:

i want to be on the menu.

Not with that gammy leg...

-- Larry
Old 14-11-2007, 07:34 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

On Nov 13, 6:11 pm, Victor Smootbank wrote:
I'm a cannibal and I like to eat people, human meat is extremly
tasty and much better than pork, beef or chicken.

Now I want to open a cannibal restaurant, we do buy human meat
from hospitals and morgues and we do butcher willing longpigs.

For that, I'm looking for investors. If you're a cannibal with some
cash,
please help me. If you're a willing longpig, please donate all your
money
to me, you won't need it any longer, and be on the menu.

Anyone???

What is this Sweeny Todd?