Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Boo

Default ?what do you like to serve company?

What is your favorite meal to serve for company?

I love to make a Jambalaya, a Gumbo and Bread Pudding for desert. It is an
all day endeavor, and best for a big crowd, otherwise you're eating it for
days.

I went to New Orleans a couple of years ago, and took a cooking class at the
New Orleans School of Cooking. We learned to make these items (and
pralines, which I haven't tried yet). I have to say, if you are ever in
N.O., take a cooking class, it was one of my favorite things about the trip.

Boo