Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Tim

Default LIZ'S BARBECUE SAUCE

LIZ'S BARBECUE SAUCE

1 quart ketchup (any brand except hot and spicy)

1 quart white vinegar

1/4 c. chili powder

2 c. white sugar

1/4 tsp. cinnamon

Mix all together in a saucepan. Heat to simmer to dissolve sugar, but

DO NOT boil. Cool and pour into glass jars and refrigerate until

ready to use. Best if made a few days before you need to blend

flavors. Keeps indefinitely, but usually doesn't last very long.

Every time I use this sauce, I get request for the recipe. Enjoy.

Taking a crack at defining and explalinin barbecue was Simple barbecue sauce Chris Malme Barbecue 0 30-09-2011 10:29 AM
Barbecue Sauce Karen C. Barbecue 35 07-12-2006 10:43 PM
Eek! (Barbecue sauce) [email protected] Preserving 14 12-03-2006 07:27 PM
BARBECUE SAUCE Tim Recipes 0 10-04-2005 12:07 PM
Barbecue Sauce Jeanne Recipes (moderated) 0 26-02-2005 03:29 AM