Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

G MONTE

Default New Recipe Site!

Hello Ya'll,

Wanna see what Ma's cookin' for the holidays? Come and get your holiday
recipes today! We here at Ma's Down Home Cookin' take pride in our
recipes we only offer the best quality at the best price. Special handed
down recipes from generation to generation built on family pride. So
come on and see whats cookin' in Ma's Kitchen!!

"Don't forget to tell your friends where you got that great recipe"

http://www.recipes.2ya.com

7Hawks

G MONTE wrote:
> Hello Ya'll,
>
> Wanna see what Ma's cookin' for the holidays? Come and get your holiday
> recipes today! We here at Ma's Down Home Cookin' take pride in our
> recipes we only offer the best quality at the best price. Special handed
> down recipes from generation to generation built on family pride. So
> come on and see whats cookin' in Ma's Kitchen!!
>
> "Don't forget to tell your friends where you got that great recipe"
>
> http://www.recipes.2ya.com

Wow, what a hot deal! Recipes that you can find anywhere on the net with
a simple Google search and for only $2.50 apiece. Then all you have to
do is advertise for free on a newsgroup of recipes that people exchange
with each other for free. Betch ole Monte is just sitting back in a
easy chair counting all his money right now.

I suppose this is a mean post with this being the Holidays and all, but
I just couldn't help myself. Sorry, but it just seems a silly idea to me
and I just HAD to say something.
G MONTE

Please accept my apologies for posting here.. here is the reason for my
site i sould have put it on sooner sorry

http://members.tripod.com/gmonte33/why.html
Sincerely Teresa- Gmonte

ISO recipe site biig General Cooking 10 20-03-2009 10:57 PM
New Recipe Site [email protected] General Cooking 0 13-02-2008 02:49 AM
New Recipe Site MyFamilyKitchen Recipes 0 08-01-2007 01:13 AM
Looking for a certain recipe site... Ernie Sty Recipes 5 18-10-2005 08:06 PM
New Recipe Site!! G MONTE General Cooking 4 13-12-2004 06:19 AM