Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Default Chicken with nuts and honey

I am looking for good recipe on chicken with almonds and honey. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Luk82 : 12-02-2013 at 10:15 AM
Posted to alt.food.recipes

On Feb 8, 3:43*am, Luk82 > wrote:
> I am looking for good recipe on chicken with nuts and honey. Any
> suggestions?
>
> --
> Luk82

I don't think chickens have nuts...roosters do.
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

[quote='Chemo the Clown I don't think chickens have nuts...roosters do.[/QUOTE]

Hey now..Roosters is boy chickens right? Kindly cut us some slack here Sarge..thanks. lol. You ever made up a batch of Chef Paul Purhommes BBQ sauce with grinded up Pee Cans? Its very tasty but sorta like taking a dose of #9 birdshot into the mouth parts. Aint a tomater in sight if anybody is worried about that kinda stuff. The Boy is super blessed on the obesity scale..so he bound to be a good cook. I would post the full recipe but I have gave up a few and nobody seems to have been impressed. I am fixing to become disillusioned yet again maybe.

Paul Prudhomme's Barbecue Sauce

Last edited by bigwheel : 09-02-2013 at 01:16 AM
Member

haha my mistake of course i want to find a reciple with almonds and honey
Member

do not worry. you can search different search engine. then you can collect your desired recipe.

Member

do not worry. you can search different search engine. then you can collect your desired recipe.