Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Default Chocolate Souffle

Chocolate Souffle a la Strawberries | Suite101.com

This is a link to a simple Souffle recipe I've put together from adapting other recipes on the net.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madzukun View Post
Chocolate Souffle a la Strawberries | Suite101.com

This is a link to a simple Souffle recipe I've put together from adapting other recipes on the net.
hi..Can anyone tell me about souffle ? What is Souffle and how to prepared ?
Senior Member

Thanks for the link !!
Member

The basic diet for weight gain that should contain nutritious, high calorie foods,
carbohydrate is also essential part for the weight gain,
The diet for the carbohydrate meal bread, potatoes, brown rice, pasta, couscous,fresh and dried fruit....

Bootcamp Dublin

Last edited by Amery123 : 26-11-2012 at 04:23 AM