Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default Wanted- Cream of Turkey Soup

We like our soups creamy and fairly thick.
The "normal" turkey soup recipes are not thick enough.

Anyone have a good cream of turkey/veggie soup recipe?

Lewis
Posted to alt.food.recipes

On 12/9/2010 2:53 PM, Lewis wrote:
> We like our soups creamy and fairly thick. The "normal" turkey soup
> recipes are not thick enough.
> Anyone have a good cream of turkey/veggie soup recipe?
>
> Lewis

i make 'stoup' rather than 'soup'
meaning i have so much in the soup that there isn't much room for
liquids anymore

barley makes a nice change from rice
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Lily View Post
On 12/9/2010 2:53 PM, Lewis wrote:
We like our soups creamy and fairly thick. The "normal" turkey soup
recipes are not thick enough.
Anyone have a good cream of turkey/veggie soup recipe?

Lewis

i make 'stoup' rather than 'soup'
meaning i have so much in the soup that there isn't much room for
liquids anymore

barley makes a nice change from rice
Thanks for sharing this information!
Member

I would do the same as the first answerer, but I'd freeze the cake after it cools. It'll be easier to cut through and less likely to crumble when spreading the ice cream.