FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/)
-   -   Hamburger & Rice Casserole (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes/173588-hamburger-rice-casserole.html)

bayu 17-06-2009 12:47 PM

Hamburger & Rice Casserole

Yummy ..., humburger food that is very simple and delicious. Finally,
I try new recipes, this recipe hamburger in a pair with rice. Weird
enough for me but worth the try. easy cooking recipes for you.
material :

2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 pound hamburger
4 cups rice, cooked
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 cup sour cream

cooking :

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the hamburger and onion in a large skillet; drain fat.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and pour into a greased 13x9x2-
inch baking dish or a casserole dish.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until heated completely through.

Tron... 22-06-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bayu (Post 1333285)
Yummy ..., humburger food that is very simple and delicious. Finally,
I try new recipes, this recipe hamburger in a pair with rice. Weird
enough for me but worth the try. easy cooking recipes for you.
material :

2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 pound hamburger
4 cups rice, cooked
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 cup sour cream

cooking :

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the hamburger and onion in a large skillet; drain fat.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and pour into a greased 13x9x2-
inch baking dish or a casserole dish.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until heated completely through.

mmmm sounds yummy...thanks bayu

Ice Cube 16-07-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tron... (Post 1335575)
mmmm sounds yummy...thanks bayu

wow this does sound delicious....have any more good recipes?

mike95910 21-06-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Cube (Post 1346719)
wow this does sound delicious....have any more good recipes?

thanks for sharing this great recipe. Tried it last night and it turned out just fantastic. Going to have to add it to the favorites folder.

foodguru 24-06-2011 01:11 PM

Yeah I agree to that. Its a great recipe.. Hope for another good and unique recipe... Thanks for sharing.

Redhack 15-07-2011 03:50 PM

Uhh, sounds sooo good. I get hungry just thinking about it. Maybe I will make in two days when I get a few friends over for dinner. :-) I think they will like it very much. :-p

Thanks for sharing.