Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default Hamburger & Rice Casserole

Yummy ..., humburger food that is very simple and delicious. Finally,
I try new recipes, this recipe hamburger in a pair with rice. Weird
enough for me but worth the try. easy cooking recipes for you.
material :

2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 pound hamburger
4 cups rice, cooked
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 cup sour cream

cooking :

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the hamburger and onion in a large skillet; drain fat.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and pour into a greased 13x9x2-
inch baking dish or a casserole dish.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until heated completely through.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayu View Post
Yummy ..., humburger food that is very simple and delicious. Finally,
I try new recipes, this recipe hamburger in a pair with rice. Weird
enough for me but worth the try. easy cooking recipes for you.
material :

2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 pound hamburger
4 cups rice, cooked
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 cup sour cream

cooking :

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the hamburger and onion in a large skillet; drain fat.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and pour into a greased 13x9x2-
inch baking dish or a casserole dish.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until heated completely through.
mmmm sounds yummy...thanks bayu
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron... View Post
mmmm sounds yummy...thanks bayu
wow this does sound delicious....have any more good recipes?
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Cube View Post
wow this does sound delicious....have any more good recipes?
thanks for sharing this great recipe. Tried it last night and it turned out just fantastic. Going to have to add it to the favorites folder.
Member

Yeah I agree to that. Its a great recipe.. Hope for another good and unique recipe... Thanks for sharing.

Member

Uhh, sounds sooo good. I get hungry just thinking about it. Maybe I will make in two days when I get a few friends over for dinner. :-) I think they will like it very much. :-p

Thanks for sharing.