Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Thumbs up Ginger Pork

Ginger Pork or (in Japanese) Buta no Shogayaki.

Preparation time: about 20 min
Cooking time: about 15 min

Ingredients--
400g Pork Fillet or Loins
3 small cups white rice
8 green beans
ginger, grated (about 5cm)
4 tablespoons soy sauce

Cut the pork fillets diagonally in thin slices. If you're using loin, cut the slices about 5cm wide and 2cm thick. Add to a bowl and leave to marinate with the four tablespoons of soy sauce and a little grated ginger, for fifteen minutes (I also like to add lemon juice here). Meanwhile, boil the rice and green beans and put to one side. Cook the pork slices in a frying pan with a little vegetable oil and heat until they are slightly brown. Serve on a bed of rice with the green beans!

This dish serves about 4 people! This recipe is from an eBook I made (www.thechickenrecipes.com). I would recommend these eBooks to everyone - they are a great deal - 5,000 different kinds of recipes! Let me know what you think!

Last edited by thefoodlover : 05-03-2009 at 08:12 PM

Orange and Ginger Grilled Pork Tenderloin Terry Pogue Recipes (moderated) 0 25-04-2010 02:30 PM
Ginger Pork thefoodlover Recipes 0 05-03-2009 09:07 AM
Ginger Slice Pork Waist Flower Scarlett General Cooking 4 09-03-2007 01:52 AM
Ginger Pork Salad Duckie ® Recipes 0 30-05-2006 12:09 AM