Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

chilimac

Default Thank you Duckie

Thanks you for the low carb recipes, I am Diabetic and several of
them look great.

Again Thanks
Wayne
gundoc

Duckie,

Hope your son get better soon! Take care of yourself too.

Marcie
"Duckie ®" > wrote in message
news
> On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 12:04:09 -0600, chilimac >
> wrote:
>
> >Thanks you for the low carb recipes, I am Diabetic and several of
> >them look great.
> >
> >Again Thanks
> >Wayne

> YW Wayne. I will post some diabetic recipes shortly. My son is down w/
> the flu at the moment and I have been attending to him. I have to
> admit, this flu epidemic has me extremely concerned. Last year, we had
> 5 children pass due to the flu and all of those were in our area.
>
> If there is a special request, please post and I will search my
> recipes for you.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Duckie

Denise Jo

Here in my county, we are out of flu shots. The lines for them were over 2
miles long last week. Nut from what I understand the flu shot is not
protecting against the type of flu going around.

Hope you little guy is feeling better soon. Chicken soup sure does help.

--
Denise Jo
"I'm not 40 something. I'm 39.95 plus shipping and handling."

--
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
"Duckie ®" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 02:30:31 GMT, "gundoc" >
> wrote:
>
> >Duckie,
> >
> >Hope your son get better soon! Take care of yourself too.
> >
> >Marcie

> TY Marcie. We ended up taking him to the ER yesterday. The nurse
> practioner stated there is an odd strain of the flu that has hit the
> Tidewater area. It follows the same course as the traditional flu but
> the body temps fluctuates (sp?) from being very high and then dropping
> drastically. Lots of freezey pops for him and lots of homemade soups
> for him. Because we are military, we are seen at the base. The Triage
> nurse said there was a 7 hour wait over at Portsmouth NMC and while
> our wait at another base was only 4 1/2 hours. Lots of children,
> toddlers, and infants in the ER yesterday. There were some elderly
> folks there as well. This new strain of flu hits hard and swiftly so
> keep an eye out on your family as well. I am not sure where you live
> but never the less, stay healthy.
>
> TY again Marcie.
>
> Duckie

Denise Jo

Duckie MILF81 Recipes 6 02-10-2004 12:48 AM
Duckie--Who are you? Great Googly Moogly Recipes 1 28-09-2004 03:59 AM
Thank you Duckie!! :-) N/M CA SHUG Recipes 0 03-09-2004 03:28 PM
Big Thanks to Duckie ® Samantha R. Recipes 0 24-08-2004 03:12 AM
Duckie Aria Recipes 1 15-11-2003 08:48 PM