Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default Easy Punch

Easy Punch

This is a delicious punch I made up in in emergency. I was catering a
summer garden wedding. It turned out that no one had ordered a
non-alcoholic punch. I happened to have powdered lemonade and a couple of
liters of Fresca in the truck. I threw them together and floated some
strawberries and ice in a punch bowl. I was delicious! The photographer
came by to tell me what great punch it was. He said he was at weddings
all the time and this was so delicious and refreshing. I have used it
many times since them. If I put out two different punch bowls this one
always disappears the most rapidly.

1 liter lemonade
1 liter Fresca (grapefruit soda)
Ice
Fruit garnish

Mix the Fresca and lemonade together, add ice and garnish with fruit. It
is very pretty to freeze strawberries and /or raspberries in a ring mold.
Float the ring in the punch.

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at .
Archives:

Pineapple Rum Punch Carolyn Ranker Recipes (moderated) 0 05-06-2008 03:10 AM
Hibiscus Tea Punch MacLeod, Kathleen Recipes (moderated) 0 30-07-2006 09:40 PM
Ti Punch yankeegrL425 Recipes (moderated) 0 27-09-2005 01:25 PM
TI PUNCH yankeegrL425 Recipes 0 26-09-2005 07:58 AM
Punch Kenan Thompson General 0 04-06-2004 09:29 AM