Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Patricia D. Hill

Default REQUESTS from Saturday, October 4, 2003

Japanese Eggplants
Ropa Vieja
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Using pickles
spicy southwestern chipotle dip

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Jay Moyer" >
Subject: Japenese Eggplants
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 12:15:57 -0400

hi all
I am looking for recipes for Japenese Eggplants I was
just given a lot and I have never cooked them before
thanks
lorrie

~~~~~~~~~

From: "A" >
Subject: Ropa Vieja
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 00:57:20 GMT

anyone have the recipie for Ropa Vieja.
Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "FurlessWookie" >
Subject: Chocolate Strawberries
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:13:53 -0400

Hi all,

I've got the godiva chocolate bars.
I've got the strawberries.
How do I make the good Godiva Chocolate Covered Strawberries that you =
get at Godiva stores?

FW

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 11:32:36 -0400
From: William Haynes >
Subject: Using pickles

Does anyone have a recipe where you use the gallon jar of sour pickles
using spices ?

~~~~~~~~~

From: (herb)
Subject: Wendy's "spicy southwestern chipotle dip"
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:18:19 GMT

I'm looking for a recipe for the "spicy southwestern chipotle dip"
that Wendy's gives out with their chicken strips.
Thanx in advance-------Herb

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler
Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: