FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (moderated) (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/)
-   -   REQUESTS from Monday, April 18, 2005 (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/59430-requests-monday-april-18-a.html)

Patricia D. Hill 19-04-2005 01:29 PM

REQUESTS from Monday, April 18, 2005

ruby tuesday's mashed cauliflower

Eating Dandelions
Sourdough
Mashed Potatoes
Italian pumpkin with sage and butter

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:50:29 -0400
Subject: ruby tuesday's mashed cauliflower
From: jude >

I'm looking for a recipe for mashed cauliflower, the way ruby tuesday's
serves it, as a low-fat, low-carb stand-in for mashed potatoes. thanks!

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Margery Ackerman" >
Subject: Eating Dandelions
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 06:19:00 +0600

I am looking at dandelions coming up and wondering what they are like.
How do you eat them. Looking for recipes. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:36:10 -0500
From: Kellie Holland >
Subject: Sourdough

I want to make sourdough bread in a bread machine. I need complete
directions including how to get a starter since I don.t have one. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 06:23:34 +0300
From: "Brooke Dalton " >
Subject: Mashed Potatoes

How do you make perfect mashed potatoes? Please help.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Tim Earl" >
Subject: Italian pumpkin with sage and butter

In Italy I ate a dish made from what i think was pumpkin. It was sauteed
in butter and had sage leaves. it was too delicious. How is this made?

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: