Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Patricia D. Hill

Default REQUESTS from Tuesday, February 1, 2005

Using Chicken
Old School lunch recipes
Veggie Roll Ups
Aartappel-Poeding
Okra Fingers
Italian Fondue
Appetizer with Phyllo Dough
Hawaiian Wings

~~~~~~~~~

From: "sparkles" >
Subject: Chicken Recipes
Date: 1 Feb 2005 19:00:31 -0800

Hi, My name is Erin and I am a chicken lover who is always looking for
new things to cook. If you have any suggestions let me know.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "imthepcguy" >
Subject: Old School lunch recipes
Date: 1 Feb 2005 19:01:21 -0800

New to the group...

Been looking high and low for some of those great school lunches when I
was a kid back in elementary school, sloppy joes, goulash, etc...
anyone know where to find those good old recipes?

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Kipper" >
Subject: Request for Veggie Roll Ups
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 21:36:24 -0600

Made with tortillas and cream cheese.
Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Sonny U. Hilton" >
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 20055 14:55:19 -0300
Subject: Aartappel-Poeding

In South Africa they make a pudding from potatoes. My neighbor who grew
up there remembers eating this as a child. I would like to surprise him
with this dish. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 01:52:36 UT
From: "Anne Marie" >
Subject: Okra Fingers

There is a dish called Okra Fingers. I have not been able to find out
much information about it bout I would really like a recipe. Thank you

Anne Marie

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Trina Feldman" >
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 05:29:12 -0800
Subject: Italian Fondue

I know there is a type of fondue which is made in Italy but I can.t find a
recipe for it. Please help!

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Percy Mcnamara" >
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 05:29:12 -0800
Subject: Appetizer with Phyllo Dough

I would like some recipes for appetizers with Phyllo dough. I
particularly want ones for appetizers I can make ahead and freeze. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Alexis" >
Subject: Hawaiian Wings
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 01:06:50 -0700

I am looking for a recipe for Hawaiian Wings. Thanks for your help.

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: