Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Patricia D. Hill

Default REQUESTS from Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Outback restaurant Salad Dressing
Everything Muffins
Onion Rings

~~~~~~~~~

From: "news" >
Subject: Outback restaurant Salad Dressing
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 20:10:24 -0600

Hi, I'm a newbie. I wonder after seeing some Outback recipes in your
group,
would anyone have the "Outback Ranch" salad dressing recipe? If you have
it, would you mind posting to my email as well as to the group? Thanks
in
advance, Steve

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Ralphy & Mshell" >
Subject: Request for Everything Muffins
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:20:30 -0330

Hi there,

I'm looking for a muffin recipe. They are called "Everything" muffins. And
they have 2 kinds of raisins, a variety of nuts, dried apricots, molasses,
etc. These are just a couple of ingredients. I would love for someone to
share it with me if they have it. I have had the muffins and they are
delicious and very nutritious for you but I just can't seem to get my
hands
on the right recipe.

Thanks,
Michelle

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Typhoon News User" >
Subject: Onion Rings
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 15:19:33 GMT

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to cook onion rings without soaking
them
in oil? In the past I have always used the deep fryer to cook onion rings
because I like how crispy it makes them. Unfortunately, it also soaks them
in oil and makes them very unhealthy. I tried cooking them in the oven but
they just turn out soggy and not that great. Does anyone out there have
any
ideas how I could cook them in the oven but still have them at least a
little cripsy? Maybe just slighty brushing them with a little bit of oil
will help? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: