Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Member

Default Edamame Salad

Edamame is a soybean in a pod, sounds strange I know, but I myself have become quite the fan of this pod. I was really only introduced to this vegetable this year, and have really learned to love it. I buy them frozen and if you cook them in the microwave and just sprinkle some salt and lemon juice on them they are a great side dish to any meal.

Another way to try them is by shelling them (or if you are lucky enough to find already shelled ones) and adding them to a salad. This is a very easy and colorful salad which is a great addition to any meal.

Edamame Salad

1 bag of edamame beans
1 can of corn
2 peppers
1 red onion

Chop the peppers and onion very thin. Combine with the beans and corn. Add olive oil, vinegar, salt & pepper to taste.
Member

I like salad very much.I must take salad in daily ,
it is my favorite,you have shared best recipe of salad
free credit report
Member

Salad is best for our daily diet,it is best for our health
I take salad daily...