Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

JANIC412

Default Chocolate Muffins

These muffins taste like the ones sold in Sam's club. They also freeze
well if
wrapped and placed in freezer bags.

Chocolate/Chocolate Chip Muffins

1 package Chocolate Fudge cake mix
1 small package chocolate instant pudding mix
3/4 cup water
4 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup mini chocolate chips (freeze the chips before using)
1/4 tsp. almond extract (I don't like almond extract, so I use vanilla)

Mix cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs, oil and extract until smooth using
an electric mixer. Stir in the chocolate chips, blending thoroughly with a
spoon. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray like Pam-fill prepared tins
with batter about 3/4 full-bake at 350º about 15-20 minutes or until
tested done. I use the giant muffin tins and they bake about 25 minutes.
Miniature muffins bake in even less time. Just make sure that they aren't
over baked. Jan

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D Hill at .
Archives:

Chocolate muffins mengasd Chocolate 14 17-03-2018 07:32 AM
chocolate muffins sf[_19_] General Cooking 1 21-09-2010 12:52 PM
Req: Chocolate/Chocolate Chip Muffins? Ranee Mueller General Cooking 0 15-08-2005 11:31 PM
Chocolate Muffins Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 21-09-2004 02:20 PM
Chocolate Muffins Nance Ward Recipes (moderated) 0 21-09-2004 02:12 PM