Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default REQUESTS from Monday, July 7, 2008

Petitza
P F Chang Bistro's Peanut Lime Chicken Salad
Spanish Croquetas
Mcdonald's Sweet Tea
BBQ Recipes

~~~~~~~~~

From: MrMusic >
Subject: Petitza (sic) recipes

My friend makes this. Homemade f ilo pastry inside of which are
raisons, eggs and whippped cream. Layered pastry. Does anyone know:
proper spelling, country of origin and recipe?

BIG thanks....

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: P F Chang Bistro's Peanut Lime Chicken Salad
From: Paige Omar >

P F Chang Bistro's Peanut Lime Chicken Salad
This dish has been removed from the menu in Memphis,TN. The dressing is
key. Thank you

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Croquetas
From: Ellen Steele >

Croquetas
Please send me the recipe for this Spanish appetizer. Types of fillings
are desired.

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Mcdonald's Sweet Tea
From: michelle >

mcdonald's sweet tea
lookin for mcdonalds sweet tea

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: BBQ Recipes- HELP!

Hi all

Can anyone suggest some really good BBQ recipes as I have just entered
a competition to be Britain's Best BBQ'er 2008 and you have to cook
your own recipe as well as a set one and I am stumped, I usually just
do bangers!!

Does anyone have anyamazing suggestions? The website is
britainsbestbbqer co uk if you need to have a look?

Thanks!

Grill Girl x

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia D. Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: