Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default REQUESTS from Friday, June 20, 2008

Deviled Clams
Fehn's Fried Chicken
Bread Pudding from McCormick & Schmick

~~~~~~~~~

From: "JamShivs" >
Subject: Deviled Clams

I am looking for a deviled clam recipe like my wife's grandmother used to
make at a bar
I know she used the following . not sure of quantities . of course, she
made
300-500 per night:
Fresh clams
Parsley
Onion
Bread
Hot pepper
Eggs
Salt
Milk
Clam broth from the steaming of the clams

~~~~~~~~~

From: Gary K >
Subject: Fehn's Fried Chicken

Fehn's had a restaurant in Chattanooga for Three Generations and
currently Don and Coleen have opened a Fehn's 1891 restaurant north of
Chattanooga. They used to have the most unique Fried Chicken using, I
believe, corn flake crumbs in the batter. From what I understand
there was a process by which they prepared their chicken before frying
that not only made the crumbs adhere to the chicken but kept a most
unique wonderful taste, texture, and appearance of the final product.

Is there anyone that might know what their recipe was? If so I would
appreciate having you post it here.

~~~~~~~~~

From: Terry Pogue >
Subject: Bread Pudding from McCormick & Schmick

seeking a recipe Got a question - have you ever come across a recipe for
the? It's made with cinnamon rolls and some kind of custard and has some
kind of toffee or butterscotch sauce

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia D. Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: