Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default REQUESTS from Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Whole Wheat Bread
Cheesy Hash Browns for 50
Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Dumplings
Don Pablos Mexican rice

~~~~~~~~~
From: "Nick" >
Subject: Whole Wheat Bread recipe

I am looking for a good Whole Wheat Bread recipe that isn't dense. Any
tips, tricks, and tasty recipes would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
very much!

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Cheesy Hash Browns for 50
From: roxanne >

cheesy hash browns
I am looking for a great easy cheesy hashbrown recipe to make the day
after my sister gets married for the opening the gifts brunch. I would
like to make these in a big roaster in the oven so i can just pull them
out and serve,for about 40-50 people. Thank you so much

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Cheesecake Factory Chicken & Dumplings
From: carolyn >

Subject: Don Pablos Mexican rice
From: Chris Nichols >

Don Pablos rice
I'm hoping sombody knows the recipe for this perfect mexican rice dish.
It's my wife's FAV

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia D. Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: