Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default REQUESTS from Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mudslide Oreo cheesecake with almond Brownie crust
Hot Pepper Jelly
Guacamole
Brown Hotel Kentucky Hot Brown
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse's Caesar Dalad Dressing

~~~~~~~~~

From: andres >
Subject: Mudslide Oreo cheesecake with almond Brownie crust

Request a Recipe
Hi Im Looking for a Cheesecake factoryrecipe, its is th Mudslide Oreo
cheesecake, actually what Im looking for in it is the "almond Brownie
crust" and how they do it, please if anybody
has an idea pleas let me know..... thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Kjellman" >
Subject: Hot Pepper Jelly

Please help me!
I'm looking for a good hot pepper jelly recipe.
Something with some heat, not quite as hot as Tabasco sauce but close.
Something that uses jalapeno and or habaneras or scotch bonnet peppers.
So far every thing I have found uses mainly bell peppers, I have thought
About just substituting the hotter peppers but I'm not sure if the results
Will be what I want. I would like a slightly thick, mildly sweet with heat
Jelly.
Does anyone have a proven recipe for canning something like this?
Thanks a lot!!

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Nikola Torbica" >
Subject: Guacamole

I would greatly appreciate some suggestions to prepare guacamole.
Thanks in advance
Nikola Torbica

~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Brown Hotel Kentucky Hot Brown
From: Charlene >

Brown Hotel Kentucky Hot Brown
hope you can find it

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse Recipe For It's Caesar Dalad Dressing
From: Margot >

Ruth's chris steakhouse recipe for it's caesar dalad dressing

I recently had a great meal at Ruth's Chris. I was especially wowed by
their caesar salad dressing. Might you have their recipe?

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia D. Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: